Simple, classic style Brass Hoop Style Earrings with sterling silver posts and backs.
* 12 gauge 2.06 mm square wire.
* 1 1/2" outside diameter.
* Rough sanded with a coarse grit for an edgy brushed look.
* These weigh approximately 3-4 grams each, so within comfort guidelines for everyday earrings, but women with extra sensitive earlobes may want to wear these for shorter periods. Great for a dinner date or an evening out.
* Jeweler's Brass, or red brass, is a warmer metal than traditional yellow brass. It is a close color match to 14k gold. For this reason it is also called Nugold or Merlin's Gold.
* Standard solid sterling silver posts and tightly fitting bullet clutch backing. Handcrafted from start to finish in my home jewelry studio with professional quality metals and silver solder. 💗