Extra rustic copper earrings with black tourmaline!
* Each earring has one small raw piece of genuine Black Tourmaline. Also called schorl. Folklore: Black tourmaline is believed to absorb and protect against negative energy.
* Copper guitar pick shape, with a unique heavy grunge rough texture created by hammering against rough steel.
* Antiqued and hand rubbed to really bring out the texture.
* The copper jump rings are solid, pure copper.
*They have approximately 2 3/4" drop length. Lightweight enough for all day wear.
* Niobium hypoallergenic hooks. This is best for people with metal sensitivities.